To kill an assassin To kill an assassin

the whole thing gives me goosebumps

the whole thing is just amazing...great vision, great work, I hope there is someway this gets to a webcaster for development into a series..its good enough to be.

to kill an assassin 3 to kill an assassin 3

I hope there is a series here

I can olny say this....If this does Not become a regular series here on the portal, I will never vote for you again!!!:)Loved it keep up the quality stuff.

Bush Dance 2000 Bush Dance 2000

WHO CARES????

I don't care if you made the music or the gifs, man, this was great..funny funny funny. what many reviewers lack to understand is that everything has been done...everything...so its all about content baby!!!! and in these political times of foulstenchitude any chance to beat up on a loved republican poster child for birth control is even better. keep it up.

Dragon Ball waZzup Dragon Ball waZzup

Gotta give it when it's due

Excellent. I was suprised and entertained mission accomplished.

Harakiri Harakiri

I think I get it.

It starts out with this artsy stuff to look pretentious ...and then just as you think this is some deep philisophical examination of the soul bullshit...THE GUY KILLS HIMSELF AND THE BIG BAD EVIL NINJA MAN IS COMMING!!! and cuts that fuckers head off in the VERY funny low brow style anyone can appreciate...Top work dawg, good show!!!!Keep'em comming.

Tana - Crossroads Tana - Crossroads

Sometimes I'm in the mood for stick figures

And then there are the times I watch this way too short series over and over again. How can any fool look at these films and say,"Oh my not enough this, not enough that..." this is a great work and obviously not a waste of anybodys time time. People should watch the stickmen when they feel like just like laughing, watch this stuff when you want to be entertained...there is a difference, and this is it.